The Trests

The Trests
























Friday, April 4, 2008

It's FINALLY Friday!!!!

I thought this time would never come this week...3:30 on Friday! We are really excited about the weekend. Hope to get together tomorrow with Anna and Emma (Carmen's sweet twins!) for a play date...hope Anne will be sweet. I will try to remember to take some pictures. I have not been doing too good of a job of that lately. I will try to post some over the weekend!
Anne has been really walking for about a week now. She is definitely on the go all the time. It's kind of sad because she doesn't want to be held at all now... We are getting tubes put in Anne's ears next Wednesday. I know it will be best but I can't help being a little nervous since she'll have to be put to sleep...please pray for her and us. I also just found out that my dad has a touch of emphysema. This has us all pretty sad because my grandmother died from complications of this disease and it can be very ugly. Thanks for any thoughts and prayers...
Hope everyone has a blessed weekend!

No comments: