The Trests

The Trests
























Monday, April 14, 2008

Life after tubes...

No pictures please!
Nightly ritual with daddy...


Sorry I haven't already updated on Anne's surgery, but I did one time and for some reason it wouldn't post...so I am just now getting the nerve to try again. Anyway...the surgery went great, I think it may have lasted every bit of ten minutes. She did awesome! Since then she seems to be doing fine...we just hate the ear plugs. I think I'm a little paranoid about getting water into her ears so bath time is not as fun as it used to be. Other than this, everything is going well in the Trest's household. Everyone have a great day!

3 comments:

James, Paige, and Taylor Wamble said...

So glad she is doing well. Love the sunglasses. Anne needs to come over this summer and "swim" in the pool with Taylor!! That would be so much fun!!

The Brady's said...

I love the picture with Anne and Michael. This looks like Jody and COnner everynight.

John said...

love the sunglasses!! lily loves them too!! great gift:) so fun to watch them grow - anne was lily's inspiration, she walked ever since!!