The Trests

The Trests
























Monday, March 31, 2008

If you can't be cheerful...be as cheerful as you can

This weekend we had a shower for Amy Wood. We had a great time except that Anne wore me out! She didn't want to be held so I had to chase her all over the house. My only hope was the air vent in the floor. She really liked for it to blow up her dress, so that entertained her for a while. The only good picture I got was of Anne and I with Melissa and Conner--I was too busy chasing to take any pictures. Melissa has been one of my good friends since 8th grade! We had a really good time and are so excited to welcome baby Ezekiel into our church family! It seems like babies are coming out of the wood work these days.....
I just finished reading Anne of Green Gables and highly recommend it to everyone. It was a beautiful story...We (Cyndi and I) have started a book club and this was our first read. I think we are going to read Anne of Avonlea next because we can't wait to see what happens with Anne and Gilbert. For those of you that may not know, Anne Trest was named after Anne Shirley. This was my favorite book/movie growing up. I only hope that our Anne will grow up to be as loving, thankful, and fiery as Anne Shirley was. Anyone interested in joining the book club let me know...we definitely need some more input.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A book club sounds fun...I might be interested in joining...let me know the details...

The Brady's said...

Look at these to little ones!! They are precious!!