The Trests

The Trests
























Monday, April 28, 2008

It's Monday....again...

Well, Monday has shown it's bright, promising face once again. Promising that we only have 18 more school days left until the end of the year, which I am very excited about...even though I'm not quite sure what God has in store for me next! I have resigned from Mason and am in the process of looking for a new job. I'm really not sure what I will end up doing...maybe not teaching at all. There is something thrilling about placing my future in His hands.
Well, this weekend was nothing too fun...Michael has been sick with a sinus infection and I'm afraid that Anne is working on one, too. So, I was mama, nurse, maid, errand runner, and everything else this weekend....and I'm exhausted. I definitely have a great appreciation for single mothers...I dont know how they do it! I hope everyone is having a blessed day!

2 comments:

The Brady's said...

I know how you feel! Conner was sick all weekend, and did not sleep good at all. Monday was deffently a drag. I hope you have more energy today!!

Lozada's said...

Dawn... am I slow or what? I didn't realize you guys had a blog until tonight. You should have told me! I will for sure add you guys to our friend list. So good to see you on here. Isn't blogging the best? Thanks for posting on our blog. It makes us feel special!
Casey