The Trests

The Trests
























Saturday, March 8, 2008

It's finally here!!!!!!!!

SPRING BREAK!!!!
I thought I would never make it to this point in the school year, but it's finally here and I'm am so excited. Hopefully we will have lots of relaxing family time this week and get a few projects done in the yard...maybe I'll finally get another flower bed :)
Anne is saying some new words lately...Uh-oh and good day...It is so fun to hear her try to repeat what we are saying. She is like a little parrot!
She ended up having to go back to the doctor this week because of fever. It was like 100.8. I knew it couldn't be her ears since she was already on an antibiotic for that....well it was still her ears. They even bumped up her appointment with the ENT. He told us to wait this infection out to see how she does, but if it doesn't clear up by the time we go back or if it does and she gets another one pretty soon we'll have to have tubes. I'm really ok if we have to get them, because I'm afraid it's going to mess up her hearing if we don't do something about all of these infections she's having...it's always something! Well, happy spring break to everyone whom it applies and everyone else have a great week too! I'll try to post some pictures soon as we make memories this week!

No comments: