The Trests

The Trests
























Monday, March 17, 2008

here goes...

Rules: List 5 things you do....

A. for yourself

B. for your spouse, child, or closest friend

C. for a stranger



A. 1. work in the flower beds...it's a stress reliever and it makes me feel good to have a pretty yard

2. blog...it's really fun and I enjoy reading and keeping up with people; some that I don't even know! I hope that's not weird.

3. Reading...we have just started a book club and I'm really excited about it! first book--Anne of Green Gables (anyone interested let me know!)

4. Shop...when I can afford it!

5. Drive with the windows down and listen to music loud!



B. 1. Take care of Anne...Michael helps, of course, but I would say that I am the head honcho

2. Clean the house, cook dinner most nights, do all the laundry.

3. Manage our finances somewhat...

4. Make important phone calls...Michael hates talking on the phone to people he doesn't know.

5. Anything I can think of to bless my family! I love them so much and I would be in the depths of despair without them.



C. 1. Wave/speak/smile to passerbyers

2. try to bless people that I know are in need by lending a helping hand

3. donations to salvation army etc...

sorry...I can't think of five...I feel like i'm starting to boast unintentionally...

No comments: