The Trests

The Trests
























Monday, February 18, 2008

Playing in my room.....

Anne is so full of energy lately...our daily routine is we come home, get a snack, play in her room for a while (or in the living room; wherever the toys are), eat dinner, get a bath, read a story, sing songs, and go to bed. All of this happens by about 6:30! I am one tired momma at the end of the day, but I wouldn't take anything for it. Anne is so fun to be with and it gets better everyday. I can't imagine life without her and I try not to imagine it. I just want to praise God for every moment we have together and enjoy it.
*Update on Anne* She has not had a bottle in over a week! Yay! No more bottles to wash! She loves whole milk and her cup...is pretty much eating everything put to her mouth...loves bananas, oatmeal, nutrgrain bars, mac and cheese, shredded cheddar, crackers, chef boy r dee meals, cheerios, green beans, mashed potatoes, and anything she can feed herself.
Bath time remains one of her favorite past times.... will not sit down in her seat; wants to stand of course... loves her spuirt toys, splashing the water, and definitely sucking on the rag.
She loves to talk...I don't think she ever stops if she is awake...she is saying dadadadada, mamamamama, and bababababa...and sometimes hey, which is really funny! As you can see, we have a lot to keep us entertained!

I'm standing all by myself now!!!!
Wow!! I have six sharp choppers!!!
Looking like my Papa!!!

2 comments:

Stickman said...

Lana and I can't wait to see you guys, and girls again. She sure is growing up fast.

Love,

Alan and Lana

Unknown said...

um... i'm pretty much ready to party... are you guys?