The Trests

The Trests
























Sunday, February 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Anne!!!!!!!!

Anne had such an awesome first birthday! I don't think I could have planned for things to go any better...thank you Lord! She was in a great mood and played all day. We started having company about 8:30 even though the party didn't start until 11...it was much needed help, though. When everyone got there....We decided to open presents first because I knew once she had cake we would have to have a bath! She was definitely more interested in the paper, but is enjoying all of her new toys. * THANKS EVERYONE!!! She got a wagon, ball pit, cabbage patch doll, police car (thanks cousin RJ), toddler chair, clothes, money, and lots of other great toys!The cake eating was hilarious!!! She and Lily dove into it like pros. I think they both had a great time.
Even though this was such a joyous occasion, after everyone left and things quieted down I really took a minute to reflect over the past year. I can't believe that Anne is already one year old. It has been the hardest year and our best year ever! She is absolutely precious to us and we are so glad God chose us to be her parents!
Getting ready to eat CAKE!
Anne and Lily
Riding in my new wagon!

Hey...My presents are in here!
Lily and Anne in the ball pit!
Opening presents...but Anne is more interested in my necklace...
A lawn mower! Dad will be happy to have some help.
Yum....Yum....I love icing!

Getting ready for my first birthday party!
Momma and her big one year old!

The birthday table...we had so much fun getting everything together!
Anne's cake.


1 comment:

James, Paige, and Taylor Wamble said...

so sad we missed the party that looks like oh so much fun!! we have to try and get them together soon!! she has gotten so big.. and is so sweet!!