The Trests

The Trests
























Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Summer's a comin...

The first sign of summer....the daylily blooms! I was so excited when I was walking around the yard the other day and I actually saw blooms on the day lilies. They always start to bloom the last week of school! We have 7 more days to go...
This past weekend Anne was sick with a virus and couldn't be around other children so we didn't get to go on the family retreat with the church. Instead, we got some much needed yard work done. Anne tried to help, too! (I will post some pics later.) We are getting ready for Renee's wedding next weekend that will be on our back deck! I'm so scared that the yard won't look good...They come in on Friday and my cousin Justin gets married on Saturday, so we are going to be really busy the next week. I can't wait to get Anne and RJ together, though. They haven't seen each other since Thanksgiving...and Anne was only 9 months old! To say the least, she is much more verbal and mobile now!

2 comments:

The Brady's said...

We missed ya'll this weekend!! I hope you had a great Mother's Day. I can't believe Renee's wedding is in a couple of weeks. We hope to see ya'll Thursday night. It depends on if they are finished with our deck by then. I am ready for that to be finished!! Hope you have a great week!!

The Brady's said...

HOpe you are having a great weekend!! I love the new pictures!!